Thursday, November 6, 2014

Week 9

Test

Well now the test is over with and out of the way. Now we just have one assignment and the final exam (along with 2 tutorial quizzes) left in the course. However, going back to the test, it was not very difficult and I had sufficient amount of time to complete it. The first question was very straightforward and I was able to complete that within 5 minutes however the next two questions required me to think for a few minutes before I got anywhere. For the second question, I noticed that I can negate the statement and make it into an implication and from that implication, I can easily prove the statement. For the last question, it was very similar to a question on the assignment and I looked over the sample solutions to the assignment so I believe I got the correct proof for that question as well. Unlike last test, the aid sheet I made for this test was very helpful because for one of the questions, it helped me solve a small mistake I encountered during the test and for another question, it helped me structure the proof into cases. Now, all that's left is to see how I did and prepare for the next assignment and exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment