Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week 5

Test

Well now the test is over with and out of the way. The test was not very difficult however I was working a little slow and ended up having to rush a few things especially the last question which I think resulted in me getting it wrong. Apart from the last question, I feel I completed everything else correctly or maybe at most a few small mistakes (hopefully nothing major) and I can get a good mark on it. The example test that the professors posted was directly related to the test we completed which I felt was really helpful. The aid sheet I made was very unnecessary for this test in my opinion because I put a lot of other stuff that happened to not be on the test. However, this was the first test and now I know what to expect for the rest of the year and future years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment